Serving Santa Cruz County Residents for Over 50 Years
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Get ready to vote on November 8 with Voter's Edge California! Enter your address, view your ballot, save your choices, and be ready to vote on Election Day.
If you have problems or questions about voter registration or polling place, contact the County Elections Department at 831-454-2060.
Elections Learn More
- Information about voter registration and voting and your ballot for the next election.
Visit our "Videos" page to view a recording and slides of the Measure D County Transportation Tax debate.
In order to keep separate the League's neutral voter service activities from advocacy, the League's positions on the state ballot measures are located in the "Stands on Issues" section of this website.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members.
Newsletter - Santa Cruz VOTER Learn More
- The Santa Cruz Voter newsletter is published regularly by the League of Women of Santa Cruz County.
Videos of League Events Learn More
- Videotapes of past events sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Santa Cruz County.
Your Elected Representatives Learn More
- Who represents you? How can you contact your representatives?
Stands on Issues Learn More
- The League uses its positions to advocate for policies that it believes would best serve the public interest.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.